SPRINGS WASTE SYSTEMS: Professional Waste Hauling and Recycling Services
In the 1970s, the Shrader family operated a popular garbage hauling business in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska, and was one of the area’s first waste companies to implement a formal recycling program. After 20 years of successfully serving customers in southeast Nebraska, the family sold the business and decided to transfer their experience and skills to Colorado. They launched successful waste collection and recycling service businesses in the Colorado Springs, Falcon, Fountain and Ute Pass areas.
Today, the Shrader family owns and operates three regional waste collection businesses, serving customers who need affordable and dependable environmental services. Springs Waste Systems provides a unique combination of highly professional waste and recycling solutions and personal service for residential and commercial customers.
Professional Waste Collection, Personal Service
Springs Waste Services offers the best of both worlds to our valued customers in the Colorado Springs area: personal service with professional waste disposal. If you have any questions, you can talk directly to one of our dedicated professional staff, who is involved with the business who knows your community, and that person can help you immediately. Like larger corporate waste collection companies, we have backup equipment, more than 30 years of experience and scheduling software to assure your garbage is picked up on time, every time.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is carefully trained to answer your questions, suggest solutions, and make decisions that benefit you. We are not answering from a call center in another city, so we know such things as where road construction is, where you can drop off your Christmas tree, what local disposal regulations are and how to find a place to recycle your computer.
- Staff members live in your community and communicate directly with drivers
- No hidden fees for cancellation, fuel price fluctuation, or random environmental issues
- We know about local weather, road closings and other conditions that might affect collection schedules
- Our prices are lower, in part because we don’t have to support a corporate structure
- We can respond quickly because we’re a local waste collection company
- Payment options: mail, online or deliver to the office
- We recommend useful community services to customers and share other local facts as needed
- We care about and work hard to protect the environment that supports us all
- We’ll go the extra mile to earn your loyalty
- We care about our customers!
Springs Waste Systems prides itself in providing service every bit as professional and dependable as any corporate waste collection company.
- We own backup waste removal vehicles, special equipment and backup systems to make sure all garbage collection routes are completed every day.
- In 30 years, we’ve never missed a pickup—weather permitting.
- We offer commercial and roll-off waste removal services to fit any size business.